The Disciplined Agile Certification courses are conducted by trainers with in-depth industry experience who are qualified by PMI.
We offer two levels of Disciplined Agile Scrum MAster training
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) which will enable you to sit for the DASM certification exam.
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM), which requires DASM as a prerequisite.
Both courses include:
- Certification exam fee
- Live virtual classes with a qualified trainer.
- Free of charge $500 exam simulator which will prepare you for the exam
- Free of charge $800 self-paced study module, which you can use to supplement classroom times at a time convenient for you.
the dasm course will help your organisation start the journey to achieving true business agility
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you’ll become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams. This course is also appropriate for teams that wish to work together to learn Disciplined Agile and customize their way of working.
Filled with activities, and interesting reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
Course content of DASM is as follows:-
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
The dassm course will help you build a culture of high performance
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
This course will prepare your team to step in to leadership roles within an Agile environment.
Course content for DASSM is as follows:
Lesson 1: Team development for high performing team
Lesson 2: Emotional Intelligence
Lesson 3: Business Agility
Lesson 4: Optimise Dev Ops
Lesson 5: Optimise Value Stream
Lesson 6: Coordinate Teams
Lesson 7: Conflict Management
Lesson 8: Pragmatic Planning
Lesson 9: Pragmatic Reporting